Proceeding with my writing in more blog style on this page ...
Picture taken from the TRUSTED ADVISOR article, Understanding The Trust Equation at https://trustedadvisor.com/why-trust-matters/understanding-trust/understanding-the-trust-equation
"The Trust Equation covers the most common meanings of trust that you encounter in everyday business interactions. What’s important to remember is that the meanings are almost entirely personal, not institutional. People rarely give over their trust to institutions; really they trust other people."
Thanks a lot to Charles H. Green, https://trustedadvisor.com/consultants/charles-h-green and the material he and his company are providing about trust or trustworthiness:
- How Trustworthy Are You? https://trustedadvisor.com/howtrustworthy_infographic
- 6 Facts About Trust https://trustedadvisor.com/6factsabouttrust_infographic
- Take the Trust Quotient Assessment Now! https://trustsuite.trustedadvisor.com/
As trust or trustworthiness is a key factor in every change or change management activity, it is really essential to know, what the driving factors are to become better or worse. Try the test 😉.
"The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say 'I.' And that's not because they have trained themselves not to say 'I.' They don't think 'I.' They think 'we'; they think 'team.' They understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don't sidestep it, but 'we' gets the credit.... This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done." -- Peter Drucker, https://www.drucker.institute/perspective/about-peter-drucker/
- AN EXPERIMENT TO TEST THE POWER OF YOUR INFLUENCE https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/07/07/an-experiment-to-test-the-power-of-your-influence/
- How to build disruptive strategic flywheels https://www.strategy-business.com/article/How-to-build-disruptive-strategic-flywheels
- Personal Ansoff Matrix - Gauging Risk in Your Career Decisions https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/personal-ansoff-matrix.htm
- Chatbots: The Definitive Guide (2020) https://www.artificial-solutions.com/chatbots
- Seth's Blog : The 100 hour asset https://seths.blog/2020/07/the-100-hour-asset/
- How Big Tech Makes Their Billions https://www.visualcapitalist.com/how-big-tech-makes-their-billions-2020/
P.S.: Just 2,000 readers to go for the #333,333 overall reader milestone, we are getting there.
Found on LinkedIn in a https://www.linkedin.com/in/andres-santiago-pihera-09a08b6b/ post.
Covered a lot of different topics this week and even had a cause to celebrate, a new 5 week average of weekly readers record 😉. Besides. that I did proceed with my qualification https://shiftup.work/qualification/ and listened to a webinar about Jobs-to-be-Done, see https://www.slideshare.net/ShiftupWork/shiftup-exclusive-explorer-webinar-find-the-jobtobedone-pains-gains-needs-and-wants, for more details.
The reorganization at work was finally approved and now the top down communication starts, until everybody knows where to go and end up. Due to the holiday season it will possibly last until early September, before the change is implemented.
Tuesday I will host another online #SPIRIT workshop and maybe even participate this time, depending on the number of people who will join. We definitely will have a better technology support, as I found a way to make the counter visible for everybody during the team sessions 😉.
Some supporting material to make Monday your day:
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (03-Jul-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-23
- The Smart Cities Of The Future: 5 Ways Technology Is Transforming Our Cities https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/07/02/the-smart-cities-of-the-future-5-ways-technology-is-transforming-our-cities
- TED Playlist: The gender spectrum https://www.ted.com/playlists/459/the_gender_spectrum?utm_source=newsletter_daily
- TED’s summer culture list: 114 podcasts, books, TV shows, movies and more to nourish you https://ideas.ted.com/teds-summer-culture-list-114-podcasts-books-tv-shows-movies-and-more-to-nourish-you/
- Career advice for a changing world https://www.strategy-business.com/article/Career-advice-for-a-changing-world
"I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -- Michael Jordan, https://www.biography.com/athlete/michael-jordan
Picture taken from https://blog.ecosia.org/100-million/, current counter is 99,463,260 trees.
Great success and great search engine. I can really recommend it. Latest ECOSIA financial report is available at https://blog.ecosia.org/ecosia-financial-reports-tree-planting-receipts/.
Did some IT Manager hands-on work today, installing Linux Mint 20 https://linuxmint.com/ on two laptops at home. The whole family is mainly using Linux, Windows10 only under protest and if there is no other solution available, e.g. for my tax return program.
If you are celebrating Independance Day today, have fun but take care of social distancing and apply the Corona rules 👍.
- TED Playlist: Talks for foodies https://www.ted.com/playlists/55/talks_for_foodies
- TED Playlist: Jaw-dropping science breakthroughs https://www.ted.com/playlists/484/jaw_dropping_science_breakthro
- Seth's Blog : Wasting second place https://seths.blog/2020/07/wasting-second-place/
- 12 Types of Prototypes to Test Your Idea https://medium.com/steveglaveski/12-types-of-prototypes-to-test-your-idea-36f6d076c8f5
- Steve Jobs’s Advice Turned This Programmer Into a Billionaire https://entrepreneurshandbook.co/steve-jobss-advice-turned-this-programmer-into-a-billionaire-cff537355408
- Nordstrom Innovation Lab https://youtu.be/2NFH3VC6LNs
- Go the F*** Home: Engineering Work/Life Balance - Pam Selle Ignite Philly 9 https://youtu.be/YBoS-svKdgs
Today we did reach a new record for the 5 weeks average reader number per week, what is 4,663 now 🙂👍.
I very much appreciate your ongoing support and interest, THANK YOU a lot for that. Given the fact that the next milestone is at #333,333 overall readers and we are just 5,000 readers away, get yourself ready for the competition, should be happening in the next 7 - 9 days.
"Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it." -- Ralph Marston, https://greatday.com/nmot/ralph.html