Topics to be covered shortly?
Yesterday I did spend some time to read all my blog entries again. Interesting to see, how much material you can produce in a short period of time.
As a result of my personal review I found the following topics that need some more coverage in the coming days and weeks:
- Giving immediate and positive feedback more often
- The outcome of the d.quarks book and the story behind it (http://www.dquarks.com/en/)
- News about the www.matchingbox.de website
- Next steps for the digital school conference
- Women in the digital age and the reference to knitting skills
- Changes required for the general digital transformation
- The FISH! philosophy (Choose Your Attitude - Be There - Make Their Day - Play)
- Do we still need a CV yes/no? https://www.ted.com/talks/regina_hartley_why_the_best_hire_might_not_have_the_perfect_resume
- Any "good" books I can share from my past reading
So I will select topic by topic and come up with some more details and share my thoughts, promised. Until then and to be in alignment with the "Make Their Day" principle of FISH! a quick reference to Scott Adams and Dilbert --> http://dilbert.com/
For me personally a perfect combination of philosophy and psychology in the work place. The page offers you the possibility to subscribe for a daily newsletter or to search in past strips, if you like. A lot of laughs and it is always making my day, have fun.