My week thirty six highlights.
A busy week with 4 days training for my new Digital Transformation Consultant education. Besides that I did apply for one new position and have not been shortlisted for three older ones. For one application the headhunter did not even get my application due to a technical issue. I heard about it after 50 days and several requests for a status update. No further comments 🤒.
Next week I have one F2F job interview on Thursday and the assessment center on Friday. On Wednesday I will be in Dortmund for a digital transformation event. In three real live sessions a company will show examples for an automated data exchange, a business process automation and a business process monitoring solution. Perfect fit to my education content and I can possibly reuse some learnings for the presentation I have to prepare for May.
If you have some spare time next week, attached some interesting material to look at:
- Jurgen Appelo's Best Keynote Presentations http://jurgenappelo.com/presentations/
- 4 Unique Tactics You Can Use to Get More Out of Your Employees https://learning.linkedin.com/blog/engaging-your-workforce/4-unique-tactics-you-can-use-to-get-more-out-of-your-employees
- How to Succeed in the Future State of Learning and Development https://learning.linkedin.com/blog/learning-thought-leadership/how-to-succeed-in-the-future-state-of-leaning-and-development
- Of the 3 Types of Skills, One Is Quickly Becoming Most Important https://learning.linkedin.com/blog/engaging-your-workforce/of-the-3-types-of-skills--one-is-quickly-becoming-most-important
- INTERNET OF THINGS – BUSINESS MODELS https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/internet-things-business-models-mohit-agrawal
- Design Thinking: To Augment Agile & Lean Development Practices https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/design-thinking-augment-agile-lean-development-avinash-singh-pundhir
- A simple exercise to help get any team unstuck http://ideas.ted.com/a-simple-exercise-to-help-get-any-team-unstuck/