Got positive feedback faster than expected ...
I did get a call from the HR contact today. After two days and not two weeks I got invited for a 2nd F2F job interview with the company from Monday this week. A motivating surprise and confirmation for my positive feeling 🙂. Part of the next interview will be a 20 minutes presentation about potential growth scenarios for the IT team, based on my experience so far. Will be interesting.
We have another bank holiday in Germany tomorrow, the last one before 03-Oct-17. A long way to go 😉.
Just coming back from delivering my kids to a theater in Cologne. As always when you are relying on public transport there are issues and delays. So the parents had to change their plans to get the kids delivered in time for the show.
Below some additional videos, a podcast and some articles for you, to cover the day off:
- 10 Talks that prove you already live in the future https://www.ted.com/playlists/257/talks_that_prove_you_already_l?utm_source=newsletter_daily&utm_campaign=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=playlist__2017-06-13playlist_button
- Gartner: Ten Video Examples of Digital Product Remastery http://blogs.gartner.com/mark_raskino/2017/02/10/ten-video-examples-of-digital-product-remastery/?utm_campaign=EVT_EMEA_2017_CIODE5_DACH_NL_June_SignUps&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&cm_mmc=Eloqua-_-Email-_-LM_EVT_EMEA_2017_CIODE5_DACH_NL_June_SignUps-_-0000
- It’s never too late to get better at something. – Robert Pool - The Power of Deliberate Practice http://remarkablepodcast.com/power-deliberate-practice-robert-pool-53/
- 15 WAYS TO TALK SO PEOPLE WILL LISTEN https://leadershipfreak.blog/2017/06/14/15-ways-to-talk-so-people-will-listen/
- 8 Steps for Turning Passive Prospects Into Eager Candidates https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/passive-candidate-recruiting/2017/8-steps-for-turning-passive-prospects-into-eager-candidates?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=946764&utm_campaign=0
- THE 1 MISTAKE THAT ABSOLUTELY CRUSHES CAREER-CHANGERS https://www.breakinto.tech/blog/2015/11/14/the-1-mistake-that-absolutely-crushes-career-changers
One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say. Bryant H. McGill - American - Author Born: November 7, 1969