We finally have a winner ...
So far I was pretty sure my English is not that bad and good to understand even for none native speakers? But with the experience from the last days I am a bit struggling, if my explanation of how to win a prize by making a simple screenshoot of the Reader Counter on my BLOG page, was easy enough? Anyway since today afternoon I have a winner for the National, close by my hometown, category --> the lunch or dinner invitation. I will arrange a meeting with the guy in the coming days. The International prize is still available --> an Amazon voucher!! So if you are interested and not too shy, just follow the example on the left .
Looking forward to the event in Cologne tomorrow with Dr. Pero Micic (http://www.micic.com/en/home-2/), Martin Gaedt (https://www.linkedin.com/in/martingaedt/?ppe=1) and Karl Heinz Land (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kland/?ppe=1). Will share some impression and details later this week.
Below some interesting material to start a new week:
- More details about the Amazon - Whole Foods Market deal http://fortune.com/2017/06/18/amazon-whole-foods-prices/
- The five universal laws of human stupidity https://qz.com/967554/the-five-universal-laws-of-human-stupidity/
- Be A Leader Not A People Pleaser https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/leader-people-pleaser-tomas-kucera
- Want To Be Seen As A Leader? Be Fast! https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/want-seen-leader-fast-tomas-kucera?trk=v-feed&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_recent_activity_details_shares%3B8cuKao7iU3V7GpclDm5eHQ%3D%3D
- 7 Principles of Good Change Management http://conversationsofchange.com.au/7-principles-good-change-management/#.WUdZvHUn6Wk.linkedin
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein