My week fifty four (*) summary.
If you are reading my BLOG regularly, you might be surprised why week 54 is mentioned two times? An easy explanation as far as I am concerned:
- My last weekly summary of the job seeking phase was week 54
- I was on holiday in week 55
- 01-Aug-17 I did start a new phase with my right placement activity being self employed
- To properly track the 1st year with my own business, I decided to count the weeks back now
- In order to see an optical difference I will mark the week numbers with a (*)
- So the next week summary report will be for week fifty three (*)
Makes sense 😉?
Besides all the administration tasks I got in contact with nearly 100 potential candidates for the new roles I am staffing in the moment. Not a bad start as this week only had 4 days after my holiday.
Last Wednesday I had the 1st job interview for the government position that should be staffed by February 2018. An interesting interview scenario. I was sitting at a small table in the middle of the room and the nine (yes 9) representatives of the government in front of the window looking to me. It was a really structured interview, the same questions for all candidates. The first part was a little bit stiff as it just was a conversation between two people (the guy asking the questions and myself). In the second part when I could ask my questions the whole group was involved and the scenario was more relaxed. Will be interesting to get the final decision in the coming weeks.
Wish you all a successful and fully motivated week 😋.
- Why Screening Candidates for Growth Potential Will Make You a Better Recruiter https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/recruiting-strategy/2017/why-screening-candidates-for-growth-potential-will-make-you-a-better-recruiter?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=946764&utm_campaign=0
- The Agile Coaching DNA https://medium.com/changingdojo/the-agile-coaching-dna-ba5611ef9701
Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen. Pete Carroll, American - Coach Born: September 15, 1951