Getting ready: Job interview on the other side of the table now ...
New role --> new side of the table, this will be fun and interesting.
My activities to staff the two positions are showing results and a first job interview with a potential candidate might be scheduled in the coming days. Looking forward to it and I will have to prepare the right set of questions now. Based on my comments earlier it will be a combination of some structured questions (to make the outcome comparable), best and latest practices plus some of my learnings and personal experience from the past month.
Some related articles that fit to this topic:
- 5 interview questions that will help you hire better people http://ideas.ted.com/5-interview-questions-that-will-help-you-hire-better-people/
- 😉 3 Reasons to Think Twice About That Really Awkward Candidate https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/interview-questions/2017/3-reasons-to-think-twice-about-that-really-awkward-candidate?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=946764&utm_campaign=0
- EVERYONE HAS MORE WEAKNESSES THAN STRENGTHS https://leadershipfreak.blog/2017/08/08/everyone-has-more-weaknesses-than-strengths/
My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. Michael Jordan
For my new personal business I did put some first service ideas together, you can access them via the headline menu on this page. And you are more than welcome to ask questions or leave a comment 👍.
To finish for today some TED and Youtube stuff:
- TED: What are we really teaching AI? https://www.ted.com/playlists/448/what_are_we_really_teaching_ai?utm_source=newsletter_daily&utm_campaign=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=playlist__2017-08-07playlist_button
- Youtube: 156 Lessons Learned: Testing FF 91 at Pikes Peak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIvxFE-TgPY&utm_source=7288093_ET&utm_campaign=8%208%202017_00008&utm_medium=email&utm_content=marketing_pikes-peak-image