Summer special: A mixture of different topics to look at ...
Besides looking for potential candidates to staff the two positions I am currently focusing on, I proceed to finish the remaining administration tasks for my new and own business.
And in the mindset of Lifelong Learning and getting up to speed in new topics as quickly as possible, I am participating in some online webinars regularly. To get further insights into available recruiting tools and strategies. The next one is tomorrow morning called Candidate Journey - The map for effective addressing of candidates. Sounds interesting.
Below the already mentioned different TED talks and articles. Have a look, if you are interested:
- Do More! What Amazon Teaches Us About Robots and the “Jobless Future” https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/do-more-what-amazon-teaches-us-robots-jobless-future-tim-o-reilly?trk=eml-email_feed_ecosystem_digest_01-hero-0-null&midToken=AQGYcOKqz8svoA&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=2sHBuQYbyocDU1
- How our projects shape our personalities — and how we can use them to remake who we are http://ideas.ted.com/how-our-projects-shape-our-personalities-and-how-we-can-use-them-to-remake-who-we-are/
- Seth Godin: On being discovered http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2017/08/on-being-discovered.html
- Renowned Illusionist Derren Brown on Stoicism and Why More or Less Everything is Absolutely Fine https://dailystoic.com/derren-brown/
- 5 TED Talks on transformational leadership to watch https://enterprisersproject.com/article/2017/8/5-ted-talks-transformational-leadership-watch?sc_cid=701f2000000h3m5AAA
It's better to hang out with people better than you... you'll drift in that direction. — Warren Buffett