Recruiting trends 2017 and beyond ...
On the left the famous East German Ampelmännchen (http://www.ampelmann.de/en/a-brand-with-a-history/the-development-of-the-east-german-ampelmaennchen/). Interesting to see that two different approaches (symbols) had been developed in the same city (Berlin). When you walk around the town today you can still see, if you are in the former West or East Berlin part, just by looking at the pedestrian traffic lights.
In late September the "Zukunft Personal 2017" Fair --> 19 - 21-Sep-17 <-- is coming up in Cologne again (http://www.zukunft-personal.de/en/) and I am already preparing myself for three interesting days. Last year as job seeker and this year as right placement advisor. Interesting change that will definitely adjust my focus and lead to new areas of interest during the exhibition. If you are interested in a detailed program, have a look at
http://www.zukunft-personal.de/fileadmin/Zukunft-Personal/Downloads/Zukunft-Personal_Vortragsprogrammheft.pdf - some English translations are inside the text. Main focus areas for me will be:
- Recruiting 2020
- Trendforum Digital Culture
- The Start-up village
- Corporate Learning & Working
The latest Mind Tools Newsletter is also covering recruiting related topics (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/Newsletters/22Aug17.htm?utm_source=nl&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=22Aug17), have a look if you are interested.
And some more interesting stuff, to close for today:
- Recruiting Chatbots Won’t Take Your Job, But They May Make It Easier https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/future-of-recruiting/2017/how-recruiting-chatbots-work-and-what-recruiters-and-candidates-?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=946764&utm_campaign=0
- The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters Last Week https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2017/the-10-most-popular-articles-among-recruiters-this-week31?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=946764&utm_campaign=Nightly_2017-08-18_10%3a30
- PEOPLE CAN’T SEE YOUR HEART WHEN YOU’RE LOST IN YOUR HEAD https://leadershipfreak.blog/2017/08/18/people-cant-see-your-heart-when-youre-lost-in-your-head/
- THE FIVE COMPONENTS OF NEGATIVE LEADERSHIP https://leadershipfreak.blog/2017/08/20/the-five-components-of-negative-leadership/
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius