Some quick updates and links before Zukunft Personal 2017 starts tomorrow.
Next three days 19 - 21-Sep-17 will be full of new ideas and insights in Cologne (http://www.zukunft-personal.de/en/). I will try to find some surprising stuff for you and me. If you are interested in some specific topic from the agenda and are not able to join, just let me know and I will have a look. 😎 Due to the packed agenda I might not be able to post regularly.
Today I delivered my 2nd candidate to the recruiting company I am currently working for. A really good match as far as I am concerned, will be interesting to see, what my customer thinks about the proposal.
Below some interesting material to keep you busy during my absence:
- The Answer To This One Question Reveals What Kind Of Person You Really Are https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/gretchen-rubin-believes-this-question-reveals-what-kind-of-person-you-are?utm_source=Heleo+Newsletters&utm_campaign=298df0b975-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_09_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_85eb2ca8d0-298df0b975-216872909
- 7 Free Marketing Ideas for Your Small Business http://blog.capterra.com/free-marketing-ideas-for-your-small-business/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_amp&utm_content=Oktopost-UI-Capterra++%28Page%29&utm_campaign=Oktopost-September+FB%2FLI%2FG%2B&utm_id=0079vh0xbr8blp8
- BRAIN-MACHINE INTERFACE ISN'T SCI-FI ANYMORE https://www.wired.com/story/brain-machine-interface-isnt-sci-fi-anymore/
- 5 things to know about jobs and skills in 2017 https://medium.com/world-economic-forum/5-things-to-know-about-jobs-and-skills-in-2017-dc00ce4d35c4
- The most overlooked growth hack: designing for emotions https://uxdesign.cc/the-most-overlooked-growth-hack-designing-for-emotions-1a3ba503d4f4
- “There are only two ways to tell your story.” https://medium.com/@stevebryant/there-are-only-two-ways-to-tell-your-story-2e72d0f50ce
- Here’s what millennials really want from business, and why https://medium.com/world-economic-forum/heres-what-millennials-really-want-from-business-and-why-86bf030688da
- The teapot model: how to explain a fuzzy design process to anxious clients. https://blog.prototypr.io/the-teapot-model-how-to-explain-a-fuzzy-design-process-to-anxious-clients-4a2e8487bc87
The human brain works as a binary computer and can only analyze the exact information-based zeros and ones (or black and white). Our heart is more like a chemical computer that uses fuzzy logic to analyze information that can't be easily defined in zeros and ones. Naveen Jain, Indian - Businessman Born: September 6, 1959