Doing some personal marketing ...
Just a quick reminder as part of my personal marketing session today. If you are interested in more Social Media stuff about ReThinkandFocus have a look at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1888236324536271/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105745615672351027287
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBpm5xNdZakdt8nhKEZCZ_Q?view_as=public
It is mixed German and English language content, if you like or don't like it, just let me know. Thanks a lot in advance for any kind of feedback. Very much appreciated.
I am really happy with the increasing traffic on my BLOG so far, only 1.350 readers to go to reach 20.000, and I think I am doing a lot of stuff right, according to the article I found:
- 23 Ways To Immediately Get More Traffic to Your Blog https://medium.com/the-mission/23-ways-to-immediately-get-more-traffic-to-your-blog-1309e793e16c
When you ask me, I am pretty well covered I would say, but this is just my personal subjective perspective (what a surprise 😉). The only two topics that are really missing are Twitter, definitely not my social media even with 280 characters now, and Public Speaking. Would be great to do a TED talk (https://www.ted.com/) sometime in the future, but this is still far out yet and requires a lot of practice, practice and practice before. But you never know, when the right person is at the right place at the right time, everything can happen 😙 👍.
In order to meet the shorter and funny posts advice, I will close for today provide some links and end with some fun:
- 10 Things That Still Puzzle Me After Recruiting for 45 Years https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/recruiting-strategy/2017/10-things-that-still-puzzle-me-after-recruiting-for-45-years?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=946764&utm_campaign=0
- Recruiters Need Hiring Managers to Step Up—Here’s How https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/hiring-managers/2017/recruiters-need-hiring-managers-to-step-up-heres-how?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=946764&utm_campaign=0
- Jim Collins, Legendary Author of Good to Great, on the Art of Taking Risks https://heleo.com/conversation-jim-collins-legendary-author-of-good-to-great-on-the-art-of-taking-risks/16509/?utm_source=the_daily_lift&utm_campaign=Daily%20Lift%20September%2026%2C%202017
- 7 minute read to save $100,000 on your app idea. https://hackernoon.com/7-minute-read-to-save-100-000-on-your-app-idea-2d17db675a1
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. Steve Martin
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. Jim Carrey
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper. Jerry Seinfeld, American - Comedian Born: April 29, 1954