The Underutilized Power of Questions ...
This morning I found the below article that motivated me for this post:
- The Underutilized Power of Questions https://medium.com/personal-growth/the-underutilized-power-of-questions-how-einstein-and-da-vinci-found-genius-d7ef7d99f7bd
As mentioned in the text - "Both Einstein and Da Vinci, like many other effective people, were driven primarily by asking rather than answering, and it was the strength of their questions that ultimately shaped their lives."
I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. Albert Einstein, German - Physicist March 14, 1879 - April 18, 1955
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci, Italian - Artist April 15, 1452 - May 2, 1519
Great statement and very well in alignment with the belief of the idea fitness guy Martin Gaedt (http://martingaedt.de/mythos-fachkraeftemangel/44-fragen-ans-recruiting/) for example, who thinks you should be asking yourself 44 questions every time you have to wait somewhere (e.g. in a queue, at the traffic light, in the doctor's waiting room, etc.) or when you just have some idle minutes.
So how do I get the ideas for my blog posts might some of you ask yourself? Good question 😀, just some hints below:
- I find an interesting article and want to say/write something about it, like today
- I am joining an event and just want to share the atmosphere, content, topics covered, some references or related articles/links, etc. with my audience who was not able to be there
- I am just describing, what made my day great or sad
- If I see or find interesting stuff about topics I like - e.g. digital transformation, recruiting and hiring, job seeking, artificial intelligence, other new trends and tendencies, change management, stuff that is new to me, etc., I just want to make this available to a broader community
- In combining different topics that you normally would not expect in the same context
- In order to surprise people with content that they would not expect from a German Engineer, to clean up with some prejudices
- Sometimes I just select a random topic and try to find out more details about it and to find out added value stuff that might also be interesting for a wider audience
- And many more ...
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. Albert Einstein
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. Albert Einstein