Some fun and valuable data to be shared ...
Thanks a lot to Talentwunder for the nice picture and data --> "This is a snapshot of the most popular skills, industries, and locations searched with Talentwunder in 2017!" https://talentwunder.com/en/a-year-of-talent-sourcing/. This really explains, why it is so difficult to find some Java experts, who are willing to change jobs 😉.
My ONLINE career advice will start tomorrow, until 09-Jan-18. If you are interested, want to raise a question or just have a look, you are more than welcome to stop by at https://www.computerwoche.de/p/ratgeber-karriere,554 (a German site, makes most sense for the German speaking audience, sorry for that). But if somebody asks for advice in English, I will answer in English as well 🙂, promised.
As the time before Christmas always is the time to recap and summarize a year, there are a lot of good (some are even really funny) articles out there that are great to share. Below a selection for you, have a look when you find some spare time:
- Happy Melly: LIVING THE COACH APPROACH https://www.happymelly.com/living-the-coach-approach/
- THE GIFTS OF LEADERSHIP: HOW TO GIVE ADVICE THAT PEOPLE RESPECT https://leadershipfreak.blog/2017/12/19/the-gifts-of-leadership-how-to-give-advice-that-people-respect/
- Personal SWOT Analysis: Making the Most of Your Talents and Opportunities https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTMC_05_1.htm
- Happy Melly: SIX TED TALKS THAT WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE HAPPY AT WORK https://www.happymelly.com/how-to-be-happy-at-work-ted-talks/
- The Top LinkedIn Recruiting Stories of 2017 https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/recruiting-tips/2017/the-top-linkedin-recruiting-stories-of-2017
- 5 Recruiting Lessons From Your Favorite Holiday Movies https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/recruiting-humor-and-fun/2017/5-recruiting-lessons-from-your-favorite-holiday-movies?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=946764&utm_campaign=0
The responsibility of leadership is not to come up with all the ideas. The responsibility of leadership is to create an environment in which great ideas can thrive. Simon Sinek https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmfPl-BsCd3wmE8i45LAoA