The week thirty (*) highlights.
Another busy week passed by. Two Meetups and the Digitization event, plus three candidates in their 1st job interview. Feedback from all three candidates is mainly positive, I am just waiting for the customer feedback. Hopefully coming next week.
Next week I will have the 2nd organization meeting of the VDI "Night of Technology" event, planned on 14-Sep-18 (https://rhein-wupper.nacht-der-technik.de/). Key point will be to find enough participating companies and sponsors until June, as this is the prerequisite for the event to happen at all. Around 30 companies are required to cover the costs.
Besides that I hope to get some positive feedback about my candidates in the interviews last week. And to arrange a 1st face-to-face meeting with a new customer, I am their new key account manager since last week.
For your spare time in the coming week, some interesting links attached. Have fun and be curious:
- TED playlist: 10 guiding principles for leaders https://www.ted.com/playlists/596/10_guiding_principles_for_leaders?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2018-01-20&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_content=playlist_button
- TED Playlist: Talks on human resources https://www.ted.com/playlists/328/talks_on_human_resources?utm_campaign=social&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_content=playlist&utm_term=business
- 4 Ways To Immediately Live and Experience the Benefits of The 80/20 https://medium.com/swlh/4-ways-to-immediately-live-and-experience-the-benefits-of-the-80-20-ff57af120bb
- One Behavior Separates The Successful From The Average https://medium.com/personal-growth/one-behavior-separates-the-successful-from-the-average-5f7d141ed9b
- The Most Important Skill in Your Life https://medium.com/personal-growth/the-most-important-skill-in-your-life-7154f7b92012
- FORTUNE 300 CEO SHARES 5 SECRETS TO SUCCESS https://leadershipfreak.blog/2018/01/21/secret-sauce-sunday-fortune-300-ceo-shares-5-secrets-to-success/
- The Most Motivational Leadership Quotes for 2018 https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/most-motivational-leadership-quotes-2018-bernard-marr/
“Do or do not. There is no try.” — Yoda, http://www.starwars.com/databank/yoda