Maslow's hierarchy of needs in the Digital Age ...
As I could not find the original picture, here the link to the post, where I have seen it: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6392954347608776704
A great example of translating a well known model (https://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html) into the digital age and environment, with easy to understand examples.
A busy and funny day today. Preparing one candidate for his 1st phone interview, talking to a new candidate about capabilities and opportunities, and coordinating new interview dates. Besides that delivering not so good messages about somebody who has not been selected by the customer.
Then suddenly a phone call from one of the schools I am working with for the VDI Nacht der Technik (https://rhein-wupper.nacht-der-technik.de/), asking me where I am, as the agreed meeting already started 30 minutes ago. I did propose several slots for a meeting some weeks ago, but never got a confirmation according to my emails. Anyway the school is close by, both sides were flexible and we just met 30 minutes after the phone call. A good meeting for the VDI and maybe even some new opportunities for my own business, we will see.
As innovation in general and all the related approaches, models, theories, etc. are often content in my posts, I have to share the following picture that covers the Landscape of innovation approaches very nicely, see https://www.nesta.org.uk/blog/landscape-innovation-approaches, worth checking 😉👍.
Some more good stuff below:
- The 7 productivity tips Elon Musk shared with each of his employees https://www.theladders.com/career-advice/the-7-productivity-tips-elon-musk-shared-with-each-of-his-employees?utm_swu=1054&utm_medium=email&utm_content=awkwardinterviewVgmailVrichbooksVelonmuskV15citiesjobs&utm_source=member&utm_campaign=daily-newsletter&utm_term=DNLABCD-04-26-18
- This Recruiting Leader Swears by 7 Email Tactics to Grab Candidates' Attention https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/recruiting-tips/2018/this-recruiting-leader-swears-by-7-email-tactics-to-grab-candidates-attention?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=946764&utm_campaign=0
- Japan Is Replacing Its Aging Construction Workers With Robots https://futurism.com/japan-aging-construction-workers-robots/
- 20 College Alternatives: A new wave of education providers https://angel.co/job-collections/college-alternatives?utm_campaign=talent_newsletter-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=talent_newsletter-newsletter
And two great new OK Go music videos:
- OK Go - White Knuckles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lXVtCjJrz0
- OK Go - The Writing's On the Wall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3qDpubXU8
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. Plato, Greek - Philosopher 427 BC - 347 BC