Keep psychology simple ...
Great picture from https://pixabay.com/en/brain-mind-psychology-idea-hearts-2062055/
The first time I mentioned Rolf Dobelli (http://www.dobelli.com/en/person/) was in my BLOG post from 07-Oct-2017 (check it out ). Today I finished another Dobelli book - The Art of the Good Life: 52 Surprising Shortcuts to Happiness, Wealth, and Success - https://www.amazon.com/Art-Good-Life-Surprising-Shortcuts-ebook/dp/B0739WVN5V. Another great book. At the end of the book Dobelli explains that his stories are basically based on three different schools of psychology:
- The psychological research of the last 40 years
- mental psychology
- social psychology https://www.simplypsychology.org/social-psychology.html
- happiness research http://worldhappiness.report/ed/2018/
- Heuristics & Biases
- Behavioral Economics https://www.ted.com/topics/behavioral+economics
- CBT - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy https://www.goodtherapy.org/learn-about-therapy/types/cognitive-behavioral-therapy
- I mentioned it several times already
- See Daily Stoic https://dailystoic.com/
- How value investors are seeing the world?
- Charlie Munger, Warren Buffet and Benjamin Graham
- Charlie and Warren are my favorites, great quotes
One other reference that is still in my mind from the book was the Sturgeon Law. "Ninety percent of everything is crap". See https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/theodore_sturgeon
As I said at the beginning --> Keep psychology simple ...