Celebrating supported by https://pixabay.com/en/balloons-party-colors-rubber-fly-1786430/
Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of INTEL (https://www.intel.com), what was formerly known as chip company. As part of the celebration they will be breaking the world record for drone shows, this time with 1,500 at once. Have a look at a preview of the test runs at e.g.
The technical progress and change in the last 50 years is really breath taking, INTEL was providing one of the enablers for this success story. Happy anniversary.
Moore’s law, prediction made by American engineer Gordon Moore in 1965 that the number of transistors per silicon chip doubles every year. https://www.britannica.com/technology/Moores-law
In my post from 01-Apr-18 I did share a link to LinkedIn's 2018 Workplace Learning Report. On Monday this week I got an email from findcourses.com referencing my post with the offer to share their latest U.S. and U.K. L&D Report - Benchmark Your Workplace Learning. I did have a look at their 2018 content and the provided material is really worth checking. Judge on your own:
- U.S. L&D Report: https://www.findcourses.com/prof-dev/read-us-ld-report-2018-13558
- U.K. L&D Report: https://www.findcourses.co.uk/inspiration/read-uk-ld-report-2018-13589
Besides that some supporting material for your personal learning & development 😉:
- The Anatomy of Leadership Competence https://conantleadership.com/the-anatomy-of-leadership-competence/
- TREAT PEOPLE AS THEY ARE – NOT AS YOU ARE https://leadershipfreak.blog/2018/07/16/treat-people-as-they-are-not-as-you-are/
- Here’s how to calculate, in dollars and cents, the value of your time https://alifeofproductivity.com/how-to-calculate-the-value-of-your-time/
Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.” — Bruce Lee, Hong Kong and American actor, film director, martial artist, martial arts instructor, Born: November 27, 1940, Died: July 20, 1973