DevOps here we go ...
You know selective perception? When you have special interest for any topic, you suddenly only see information about it - e.g you plan to buy a new car and the next day only this car is driving everywhere around you. Same with DevOps, we started to talk about this topic in my new company and suddenly a lot of related information is arriving in my inbox.
"DevOps is the practice of operations and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support." see https://theagileadmin.com/what-is-devops/ for much more details. Further information at:
- DevOps for Dummies - 3rd IBM Limited Edition https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?htmlfid=RAM14026USEN
- Devops Online Training (one exampleof several offers) https://www.openlearning.com/courses/devopsonlinetraining
- DevOps lessons learned: What I wish I knew sooner https://enterprisersproject.com/article/2018/8/devops-lessons-learned-what-i-wish-i-knew-sooner?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tepweekly&sc_cid=701f2000000RW8BAAW
Two nice pictures to close:
- The Evolution Of The Employee https://thefutureorganization.com/evolution-employee/
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Summer's End http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2018/08/summers-end.html
Some people would claim that things like love, joy and beauty belong to a different category from science and can't be described in scientific terms, but I think they can now be explained by the theory of evolution. Stephen Hawking, English - Physicist January 8, 1942 - March 14, 2018