Start with WHY !!
Questions picture by https://pixabay.com/de/frage-wer-wie-was-wo-wann-warum-2415069/
You possibly know already that I like Simon Sinek and his book Start With Why https://startwithwhy.com/books/ a lot?
Some new inspirational Simon quotes. You can order your daily dose here 👍 https://startwithwhy.us9.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=febe4bcef7d845ddbdad2915d&id=67907679e4 :
- "Giving doesn't mean that we don't ask for help. Giving means that we ask for help so that we can better give to others."
- "If we think of everything we have to do, we feel overwhelmed. If we do the one thing we need to do, we make progress."
- "When we're nice to people, turns out, people are nice back. P.S. the opposite is also true."
To close this quick post, three different summaries of the book mentioned above, just in case you do not have time to read 🙂 it. Select your preferred approach:
- Snapreads: Start With Why By Simon Sinek | Animated Book Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74QCCjJ2FH4
- FightMediocrity: START WITH WHY BY SIMON SINEK | ANIMATED BOOK REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb8KpHqU5tg
- Callibrain: Video Review for Start With Why by Simon Sinek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etn6flAImpU
Or check out Simon directly in his TED talk from 2009: https://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action - your choice 😉