Passed another milestone ...
Nearly two month after the 60k milestone we passed the #70.000 overall reader milestone today!! Another great achievement 👍, thanks a lot for your support. The winner dinner price did go to the reader, who did send the snapshot that you can see on the picture.
The other celebration point is the final payment of my invoice for providing a new candidate to one of my customers. 6 month effort did finally come to a positive end 😉.
Have a great autumn weekend and enjoy some of the material shared below:
- Einstein's Riddle Zebra Puzzle https://www.brainzilla.com/logic/zebra/einsteins-riddle/
- To accomplish something, you have to do a lot of nothing. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6448948860592091136
- Assessment of Agile Coaches - A contradiction in itself? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/assessment-agile-coaches-contradiction-itself-katja-von-bergen/
- AI-Driven Leadership https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ai-driven-leadership-tom-davenport/
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (21-Sep-18) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2018/the-10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week12?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_campaign=Nightly_2018-09-21_10%3a30%3a00&utm_content=946764
And finally my favorite topic of this week. As long as these kind of stories are still getting the attention they got, we are not there yet --> having more room for improvement.
- Why it matters that Bert and Ernie are gay, which they are https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/19/17879916/bert-ernie-gay-sesame-street-mark-saltzman-controversy?mc_cid=89a45e575d&mc_eid=bb8c8ee7c3