Innovation and Technology day ...
Back to work since two days. 160+ emails after two weeks holiday was not that much and easy to handle. Today our Chief Technical Officer (CTO) did visit our Duesseldorf location during his regional tour. Besides his presentation about the technical objectives until 2020, we had 3 x 20 minutes sessions to learn details about some of the running projects.
One session was about the 5G Innovation lab and the first interview in a car by using a hologram yesterday. I could not find a video yet, but the following one shows a similar approach from the UK one month ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilq2qtFHTf8. Another hologram video, but not 5G 😲 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gu01JbC7VY
Some more interesting material collected in the last days, enjoy reading and checking out:
- Agility Scales: Finding Ideas for Teams https://blog.agilityscales.com/finding-ideas-for-teams-4e6fc1cfa5ee
- Fixed vs Growth: Two ends of a Mindset continuum https://mindfulbydesign.com/fixed-vs-growth-two-ends-mindset-continuum/
- THE HARVEY NASH / KPMG CIO SURVEY 2018 https://assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/be/pdf/2018/06/cio-survey-2018-infographic.pdf
- Planning Doesn’t Have to Be the Enemy of Agile https://hbr.org/2018/09/planning-doesnt-have-to-be-the-enemy-of-agile
- The future of work: Will robots take my job? https://medium.com/knowable-magazine/the-future-of-work-will-robots-take-my-job-2e46eb79451a
- Continuous integration and -deployment with GitHub, CircleCI and Kubernetes in Azure https://medium.com/@aevitas/continuous-integration-and-deployment-with-github-circleci-and-kubernetes-50405716de7c
Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation. Dean Kamen, American - Inventor Born: April 5, 1951