Some funny topics ...
SpaceX Dragon capsule by https://pixabay.com/en/satellite-orbit-spacex-aeronautics-693216/
"Not every mission to space centers on improving humanity’s understanding of the universe. Sometimes, the top priority is simply turkey." - How a SpaceX Dragon Capsule Delivered Christmas Dinner to the ISS - https://futurism.com/the-byte/iss-christmas-dinner-spacex-dragon
Today a new TV series is starting, called the "Substitute Teacher" with Frank Thelen. Frank is a startup founder, venture capital investor and part of the German Shark Tank jury - https://frank.io/en/vita/. Will be interesting to see, how he is managing the 2018 school situation, as his own school career started back in 1982/1983. Just yesterday he was the digitalization expert in a TV panel discussion around - No cellphone connection here, a lot of potholes there, is Germany a restructuring case? - a really busy guy, who can always bring a different, modern and digital age perspective to the table.
Talking about table, if you like table tennis this is a really good one : https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:6478098050555437056
Looking backwards to 2018 and forward:
- The Highs (and Lows) of a Remarkable Year in Business http://fortune.com/longform/business-trends-news-2018/
- The 100 greatest innovations of 2018 https://www.popsci.com/best-of-whats-new-2018
- Teaching students to create and use feedback https://mindfulbydesign.com/teaching-students-create-use-feedback/
- 6 ways to make our digital future brighter and saver https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:6478316234151645184
- pwc: Six AI priorities you can’t afford to ignore https://www.pwc.com/AI2019
- Mindset Shifts For Organizational Transformation http://qaspire.com/2015/11/23/mindset-shifts-for-organizational-transformation/
Listen to clients, employees, and peers and stay open to their ideas, feedback, and answers. Doing so is vital to the success of any leader. Adena Friedman, American - Businesswoman Born: 1969, https://business.nasdaq.com/discover/nasdaq-leadership/adena-friedman/index.html