A Model for Business driven IT Management
Thanks a lot to https://www.itforbusiness.org/ - “Copyrights owned by ICT Standard Forum”. All other rights reserved.
No advertisement in general, but for our IT reorganization we are currently looking for a new operational model and during a G...-Search I found the IT Standard for Business webpage. The stuff is FREE, user developed and Open Source and will bring a brand new Business Technology Standard next week (16-Jan-19). Deserves a wider platform 👍. Here we go.
I hope you have seen the CONVERCYCLE BIKE video? The guys just finished a successful crowdfunding on 31-Dec-18 (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/convercycle-bike-2in1-multi-city-bike#/) and you can get the standard bike (shipping included) for just 1,099€ - available August 2019 👍👍. Unbelievable!!
Besides that I am getting familiar with my book idea and do some preparation tasks in the moment:
- Formatting standards
- Housekeeping rules
- How to Write Your First eBook - https://www.wikihow.com/Write-Your-First-eBook
- 21 Dumb Mistakes to Avoid When Writing Your First E-book https://smartblogger.com/ebook-mistakes/
- The Essential Guide to Writing an eBook & Sharing It https://goinswriter.com/writing-ebook/
- ... and there is much more ...
To finish for today, some interesting stuff to look at:
- 10 Business Books You Need to Read in 2019 https://www.inc.com/leigh-buchanan/2019-most-anticipated-business-books.html
- 10 Best Infographics Of 2018 https://hackernoon.com/10-best-infographics-of-2018-b979c171ede7
- The 20 Internet Giants That Rule the Web https://www.visualcapitalist.com/20-internet-giants-rule-web/
- Why Job Titles Get in the Way of Growth https://medium.com/swlh/why-job-titles-get-in-the-way-of-growth-eaf220899b18
- Want INFLUENCE? Ask GREAT Questions! https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/want-influence-ask-great-questions-achim-nowak/
- Michelle Obama Shares 3 Ideas to Help Companies Recruit Diverse Talent https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/diversity/2019/michelle-obama-shares-3-ideas-to-help-companies-recruit-diverse-talent
Good leadership is always human. It takes time and energy. It is hard work. Which is the reason good leadership is so special when we find it. -- Simon Sinek, https://startwithwhy.com/about/?ref=mainNav#simon-sinek