Rainbow colors ...
I selected the picture https://pixabay.com/en/tomatoes-vegetables-color-rainbow-1220774/, as it fits perfectly to the 1st link I will be sharing today.
The Life Career Rainbow - Finding a Work-Life Balance That Suits You
https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newCDV_95.htm#.XD4um7IeVZo.linkedin - worth checking, a lot of good material and content.
Yesterday I have been contacted by http://www.oneclass.com/about.en.html. They like my BLOG and are interested to reference it for their students ("Loved by over 2.2 million students") next week. Will be a great opportunity to increase my global circulation, looking forward to it .
Since yesterday I am testing a new tool, to find talents in the job market for the positions I am currently staffing. It is offering a lot of preconfigured search strings by job description/role and a very smart boolean search syntax. In the next 14 days I plan to find the candidates that you will never find with the standard approaches via e.g. XING and LinkedIn. Kind of the contrarian approach for right placement. Do, what nobody else is doing, to get a better result . Will be interesting to see the outcome.
As a heads up for the January 22 - 25, 2019 timeframe, The World Economic Forum is coming up shortly. A great source of really great presentations, videos and content -https://www.weforum.org/. Some more stuff below:
- 3 Simple Habits That Will Enhance Your Personal Impact by 50% https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/3-simple-habits-enhance-your-personal-impact-50-achim-nowak/
- 12 Assessment Tools That Will Help You Hire the Best Candidates Quickly https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/interview-questions/2019/assessment-tools-that-will-help-you-hire
- How international Headhunting Networks will be disrupted by small entrepreneurs - a breakdown https://zahlten.blogspot.com/2019/01/how-international-headhunting-networks.html
- 4 Reasons Why AGILE Works And The Most Common Excuse When It Doesn’t https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/4-reasons-why-agile-works-most-common-excuse-when-doesnt-tredgold/
- BUURTZORG’S HEALTHCARE REVOLUTION: 14,000 EMPLOYEES, 0 MANAGERS, SKY-HIGH ENGAGEMENT https://corporate-rebels.com/buurtzorg/
Challenge is the pathway to engagement and progress in our lives. But not all challenges are created equal. Some challenges make us feel alive, engaged, connected, and fulfilled. Others simply overwhelm us. Knowing the difference as you set bigger and bolder challenges for yourself is critical to your sanity, success, and satisfaction. Brendon Burchard, born February 18, 1977, https://brendon.com/