My week thirty-five (I2) summary ...
Based on the latest 5 week average number of readers, we will be reaching the next milestone at #122,222 overall readers in the coming week. Unbelievable, because back in June 2017 we had been at 12,000 and now we are ten times higher. Thanks for that . And as every time before an upcoming milestone, get your screenshots ready and try to get a picture of the counter as close as possible to #122,222 or higher. You can win a price . Keep reading ...
Next Tuesday we will have a lessons learned and feedback session for the 1. VDI Nacht der Technik Rhein-Wupper https://rhein-wupper.nacht-der-technik.de/, kind of postprocessing of the 1st event and as preparation for the 2nd event on 02-Oct-2020. In the meantime I got much more positive feedback from participants, visitors and friends. Good to know that there is so much appreciation for this format. Will be a good motivation to make it even better the next time.
No detailed plan yet for the two weeks Easter holidays, but at every year there are a lot of administration tasks that need to be taken care of. Not a lot of fun, but it is required by the government . Besides that I could spend some more time on my rightplacement activities, to get another candidate into a new position. My 2nd eBook is starting to grow and has 88 pages already since 26-Jan-19.
Tomorrow the weather is getting much warmer after the three Winter temperature days this week, there was even snow near by. April does what he wants. Coming Friday summer time temperatures might be possible, so three Seasons in two weeks. Just in case you have some days off as well and do not really know, what to do, a variety of interesting content below:
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (12-Apr-19) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2019/the-10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week11
- Sick and tired of the culture of contempt? Here are 5 ways you can subvert it https://ideas.ted.com/sick-and-tired-of-the-culture-of-contempt-here-are-5-ways-you-can-subvert-it/
- Here's Why Your Startup Won't Get Funded https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/331941
- Always Ask Why Five Times https://thedesignteam.io/always-ask-why-five-times-452345856bde
- How to select and develop individuals for successful agile teams: A practical guide https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/how-to-select-and-develop-individuals-for-successful-agile-teams-a-practical-guide
- The platform play: How to operate like a tech company https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/the-platform-play-how-to-operate-like-a-tech-company
Cloud computing, smartphones, social media platforms, and Internet of Things devices have already transformed how we communicate, work, shop, and socialize. These technologies gather unprecedented data streams leading to formidable challenges around privacy, profiling, manipulation, and personal safety. Oren Etzioni, American - Businessman Born: 1964, https://allenai.org/team/orene/