A little bit of everything ...
Miscellaneous key word by https://pixabay.com/photos/market-food-fruits-miscellaneous-59076/
Making good progress on Day 7 and not a lot of activities left for tomorrow. Just finishing small parts of the parquet and fixing the baseboards afterwards. Then moving the furnitures back and filling the cupboards in the end.
As mentioned in the headline, below a wide variety of links and interesting content that might be helpful for you? Make your choice:
- SURGEONS JUST SENT A TINY, AUTONOMOUS BOT INTO A HEART VALVE https://futurism.com/the-byte/doctors-autonomous-surgery-robot-heart
- One-quarter of Dubai’s buildings will be 3D printed by 2025 https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/05/25-of-dubai-s-buildings-will-be-3d-printed-by-2025
- In praise of the purposeless company https://www.strategy-business.com/blog/In-praise-of-the-purposeless-company
- Beware of the negligence path of digital transformation journey https://blog.zukunft-personal.com/en/2019/04/25/4853/
- Critical thinking is a 21st-century essential — here’s how to help kids learn it https://ideas.ted.com/critical-thinking-is-a-21st-century-essential-heres-how-to-help-kids-learn-it/
- Gallup Suggests That Employee Turnover in U.S. Businesses Is a $1 Trillion Problem — With a Simple Fix https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/employee-retention/2019/gallup-suggests-employee-turnover-in-us-business-is-1-trillion-dollar-problem-with-simple-fix
Coming up with a way to fix mistakes challenges your creativity and your critical thinking skills and your resourcefulness. Often you end up with something better than what you planned on in the first place. Mark Frauenfelder, American - Journalist Born: December 22, 1960, http://www.markfrauenfelder.com/