Purpose led companies ...
Supporting picture by https://pixabay.com/illustrations/needs-human-insecurity-support-3007308/
PURPOSE, a topic that did come up very often in my BLOG posts so far. The last time on 25-Apr-19, but with the opposite focus - purposeless. Just do a search in my eBook and you will see 😉.
Today we had the official kick off of the Purpose led initiative in my new company. The CEO gave a short introduction and described the key focus areas until 2025. A really great story line with a lot of motivation and positive mood. The challenge will be to keep this momentum on a daily basis. I am personally looking forward to it, as I like the approach and the goals - e.g. reducing our Ecological Footprint by 50%, being diverse as much as possible and leaving nobody behind - communities, customers and colleagues ...
And we are not the only company going this direction, what you will see with a quick WWW search. Just some examples:
- 4 REASONS WHY PURPOSE-LED COMPANIES WILL OUTLAST COMPETITORS https://www.purposegeneration.com/buzz/article/4-reasons-why-purpose-led-companies-will-outlast-competitors
- The future of business? Purpose, not just profit https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/01/why-businesses-must-be-driven-by-purpose-as-well-as-profits/
- FROM ME TO WE, THE RISE OF THE PURPOSE-LED BRAND https://www.accenture.com/_acnmedia/Thought-Leadership-Assets/PDF/Accenture-CompetitiveAgility-GCPR-POV.pdf
- Everyone has a WHY. Do you know yours? https://simonsinek.com/find-your-why/
- The Kompano Framework for evolutionary companies https://www.kompano.de/framework/en
When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way. Wayne Dyer, American - Psychologist May 10, 1940 - August 29, 2015