The week forty (N2) highlights ...
With a 2,000+ reader average per week, we might be reaching the next milestone at #133,333 next week already. Be prepared and invited to join the competition for a nice price 😉.
For the book summary video from 17-May-19 there is also a 1-page summary available at https://convertkit.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/documents/4427/2151234/Start_with_Why_and_Find_Your_Why.pdf. Might be even a faster way to get the content? One way to Find Your Why according to Simon Sinek, is the formulation in one sentence with the following format - "My WHY is TO contribution, SO THAT impact." Below my first three ideas, still working on it:
- "My WHY is TO share my knowledge and expertise, SO THAT other people get suggestions and motivation for their life."
- "My WHY is TO properly listen and bring a different perspective to the table, SO THAT others get the opportunity to rethinkandfocus."
- "My WHY is TO be open minded and constantly learning, SO THAT I can trigger others to rethinkandfocus as well."
Fits a little bit to the Doug Neill annual review approach that I described in my 06-Jan-19 BLOG post. Besides that a very interesting and helpful summary of three templates from The Doug Neill Show https://www.verbaltovisual.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/VisualTemplates_Sample.pdf
Monday and Tuesday I wil be out for an offsite meeting. We will be discussing strategy and doing a team building event with the new team, after the latest IT reorganization. Sounds like a lot of work and fun, looking forward to it.
Have a productive week:
- 5 Verbal Cues That Enhance ANY Business Relationship https://thriveglobal.com/stories/5-verbal-cues-that-enhance-any-business-relationship/
- Want to make something, but have no idea where to begin? Here’s some inspiration from Adam Savage https://ideas.ted.com/want-to-make-something-but-have-no-idea-where-to-begin-heres-some-inspiration-from-adam-savage/
- How to plan for two or three (or seven) different careers in your lifetime https://www.fastcompany.com/90339752/how-to-plan-for-two-or-three-or-seven-different-careers-in-your-lifetime
Innovation is not born from the dream. Innovation is born from the struggle. -- Simon Sinek, https://simonsinek.com/discover/the-origin-of-the-why/