From bad to worse in 2 days ...
Thanks for the Kuebler-Ross loss cycle to http://sftherapylondon.com/divorced-parents/loss-cycle-pattern-and-stages-of-bereavement/ and https://daniellock.com/kubler-ross-change-curve/, good stuff!!
On Monday both established parties quickly communicated that they lost the connection to the young voters, as they did not take their main topics and interests serious enough in preparation for the European election. Could have been a good sign .
But then both immediately switched from SHOCK to ANGER and it got worse.
The one party chairwoman said it was not her fault, but the mistakes from the last 15 years. Interesting, as she wanted to make a big change in her party, when she started a year ago. The other chairwoman was seriously requesting to change the rules for Youtuber and how they share their opinion in the Internet today. - To be very clear here, it has nothing to do with women versus men in leadership positions, it is an issue of both parties!!
Unbelievable that this is happening just one week after the 70th anniversary of the German Basic Law on 23-May-19 https://www.deutschland.de/en/70-years-of-germanys-basic-law:
- Article 1: Human dignity shall be inviolable.
- Article 2: Everyone has the right to the free development of his personality, so far as he does not violate the rights of others.
- Article 3: All persons shall be equal before the law.
- Article 4: The freedom of faith shall be inviolable.
- Article 5: Every person shall have the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures.
The treatment of REZO's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y1lZQsyuSQ, just more than 13 million clicks and 1.1 million likes in this moment, by the two established parties is not at all in alignment with Article 1 - 5. Still no discussion about content, just complaining about the approach - without words ... RTFM ... ...
In recognition of Friday for Future - https://www.fridaysforfuture.org/:
- TED Playlist: Sustainability by design https://www.ted.com/playlists/28/sustainability_by_design
- TED talk: These bacteria eat plastic https://www.ted.com/talks/morgan_vague_this_bacteria_eats_plastic
--> So what do we learn? Even well paid "Professionals" / Politicians should understamd the basic change management rules and think well before speaking up !!