The week forty-three (R2) summary
Thanks to Lynne Cazaly at https://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=1f90453a11caccc775ef31b3d&id=c38c322dce from "How 'safe' was that meeting or workshop you were just in?"
A busy week with a lot of project work, a selection of really good quotes and some long-term planning and investment. Luckily we have Whit Monday tomorrow, starting a period of two weeks with just 4 working days.
To establish your own approach, ways of working and set of values, it is always helpful to be open for influences from others, like Lynne Cazaly for today. See more at:
- Jobs in the knowledge economy https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1f90453a11caccc775ef31b3d/images/a79603e1-8925-4dfd-a60c-79732c9645af.jpg
- Tinkering or transforming? https://mailchi.mp/962bfa0a065f/a2mxzgksyf?e=ddbf07db92
- Lynne Cazaly helps individuals, teams and organisations transition to new ways of working. http://www.lynnecazaly.com.au/
As working on our Ecological Footprint was one of the main topics in the past weeks, here some more or less related articles to check out:
- Everything you need to know about Formula E https://www.virgin.com/entrepreneur/everything-you-need-know-about-formula-e
- Flixbus aims ‘to make coach travelling cool again’ https://www.ft.com/content/1d25b874-86b5-11e9-a028-86cea8523dc2
- Bring your own containers, says Waitrose https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-48498346
It is the magical partnership of the person with their head in the clouds and the person with their feet on the ground that creates progress. --Simon Sinek, https://gumroad.com/l/GoldenCircle