My week forty-four (S2) highlights ...
The every 5 week average of my weekly BLOG readers is at 2,394 now, thanks a lot 👍. Only 3,003 readers to go for the next milestone, what is going to be in the week after next week 🤩.
A lot of stuff was happening in the 4 day work week and it will be the same in the coming week, with a bank holiday on Thursday, Corpus Christi in some areas of Germany, including mine. I am looking foward to the answer of Lynne Cazaly https://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnecazaly/ to my email and post from yesterday.
The last spring week will come with summer temperatures, but some rain and thunderstorms. Below a variety of links and articles to check out during idle time:
- TED Playlist: The artist is in. https://www.ted.com/playlists/3/the_artist_is_in
- THE BULLET JOURNAL METHOD by Ryder Carroll https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_45FtmeU8xQ
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (14-Jun-19) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2019/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week20
- A nice Parody: Boston Dynamics: New Robots Now Fight Back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKjCWfuvYxQ
- And some explanation: How We Faked Boston Dynamics Robot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCuG-KJacp8
- Simplification as Innovation https://code.likeagirl.io/simplification-as-innovation-bb14e4dc5be2
And only 3 weeks to go for the 2019 Future of Leadership Salon in Duesseldorf on 04-Jul-2019, see https://www.futureofleadership.salon/