Time is running pretty fast ...
No news, but sometimes it becomes more obvious for yourself. Only 2,211 readers to go for the next milestone is just one example.
My youngest daughter is 16 now and will finish her 10th Grade in school in 2 weeks. Next weekend my wife and I are going to the 40th anniversary of our 10th Grade graduation. Time is running fast 😙.
Two more examples from my business life: Only 12 days left and then I am already working one year for my new company. And the Intern I hired shortly after my start will be leaving at the end of this month and I am just reading his Bachelor Thesis. ... running fast
On the other side, what I see in the mirror and read in my passport does not at all match my personal perception from an age perspective. I like this 👍.
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. Henry Ford, American - Businessman July 30, 1863 - April 7, 1947, https://www.history.com/topics/inventions/henry-ford
- The fortune at the bottom of the org chart https://www.strategy-business.com/blog/The-fortune-at-the-bottom-of-the-org-chart
- The Future of Management includes Mentoring https://management30.com/blog/successful-women/?
- MIT CSAIL’s AI can visualize objects using touch https://venturebeat.com/2019/06/16/mit-csails-ai-can-visualize-objects-using-touch/
- Here’s How IBM Predicts 95% of Its Turnover Using Data https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/artificial-intelligence/2019/IBM-predicts-95-percent-of-turnover-using-AI-and-data
- Seth Godin: Book recommendations–present, future and past https://seths.blog/2019/06/book-recommendations-present-future-and-past/?
- Visualizing The World’s 100 Most Valuable Brands in 2019 https://howmuch.net/articles/the-worlds-most-valuable-brands-2019