Fulfillment versus Happiness ...
Picture available at https://pixabay.com/photos/ball-beach-happy-ocean-pink-smile-1845546/
In line with the quote from yesterday some excerpts from a Simon Sinek & Peter Docker article.
"The difference between happiness and fulfillment is the difference between liking something and loving something." "Fulfillment comes when our job connects directly to our WHY." This closes the circle to the famous Simon Sinek video and the explanation of PURPOSE. More details and the video directly in the article https://1440.org/blog/whats-the-difference-between-fulfillment-and-happiness/
In the graduation newspaper of my youngest daughter I placed an advertisement to sponsor the newsprint process. Will be interesting to see, how many reactions I get, if any 😎. In a week from now we will have the big certificates and graduation Friday and Saturday of my two younger daughters. The youngest one finished 10th grade as already mentioned before, the middle one her whole schooldays. Their marks are really good and the parents are happy and proud 🤭.
Just 1,606 readers to go for the next milestone, we are getting closer ...
- 5 Surprising Qualities the Best Leaders Possess https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/surprising-qualities-best-leaders check the traditional vs. collaborative leader picture
- Top 12 High Demand Freelance Skills in 2019 https://entrepreneurshipfacts.com/top-12-high-demand-freelance-skills/
- 7 Ways To Get Paid For Your Knowledge https://www.forbes.com/sites/amymorin/2019/02/21/7-ways-to-get-paid-for-your-knowledge/#2bcc0c03d076
- HOW PEOPLE WEASEL OUT OF CHANGE AND JUSTIFY STAYING THE SAME https://leadershipfreak.blog/2019/06/20/how-people-weasel-out-of-change-and-justify-staying-the-same/
- Project Management with Sticky Notes https://www.verbaltovisual.com/project-management-with-sticky-notes/
Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place - that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Indian - Statesman October 15, 1931 - July 27, 2015