My week forty-six (U2) highlights ...
A busy week with a lot of different topics. Passing the next milestone and now on the way to the next one at #155,555. The Jazz Night on Tuesday and then the daughter's graduation events Friday and Saturday.
Today we are relaxing at home after two days party and to wait until the summer temperatures are going down by 10 degrees celsius next week. It is just too hot in the moment.
Next week will be even more busy at work, just interrupted by the Future of Leadership Salon on Thursday 04-Jul-19 https://www.futureofleadership.salon/, what is the 3rd anniversary of my BLOG by the way . Looking forward to both events .
My summary of the graduation events and all the speeches we had to listen to. Don't be the manager of your kids, be their coach (give them the opportunity to find any problem and solution by just asking questions) and mentor (be open to review their activities and plans, and ready to share your experience, if really needed and requested) instead. Sounds easy, but it is difficult to keep up.
- TED Playlist: The most transformative TED Talks https://www.ted.com/playlists/688/the_most_transformative_ted_talks
- THE MIRACLE MORNING by Hal Elrod | Core Message https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8swO3wsegUc
- Going on a road trip? Bring a sketchbook. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFh1dUAbVtQ
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (28-Jun-19) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2019/the-10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week15
- Top Ten Newsletter McKinsey.com https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/McKinsey/Email/Top-Ten/2019/2019-06-29a-TopTen.html
- Demand for both digital & human-based experience https://blog.zukunft-personal.com/en/2019/06/27/demand-for-both-digital-human-based-experience/
- ROBOT ARM USES BACTERIA IN ITS FINGERS TO “TASTE” ITS ENVIRONMENT https://futurism.com/the-byte/robot-bacteria-fingers-taste-environment
Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. Solomon Ortiz, American - Politician Born: June 3, 1937, https://history.house.gov/People/Detail/19199