The week forty-seven (V2) summary ...
The six success capabilities of Future Leadership https://www.futureofleadership.salon/
Another busy week passed by quickly, but as we learned during the week - Let's go slower to be faster 🤭. We should continue, collectively with courage ...
Thanks again for being a regular reader, only with your support I could celebrate my 3rd BLOG anniversary this week, what an unexpected success. 🙃🤪
Next week will be busy again, as my two main projects need a lot of attention to be either finished in time or to provide the needed functionality to all depending departments. Weather will further cool down, summer is taking a short brake, and we might even get some rain that is urgently required, as it is much too dry since weeks.
Below some interesting material to look at:
- How Wimbledon Uses Artificial Intelligence and Big Data https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7oglBbinwk
- The Most Amazing Examples Of Drones In Use Today: From Scary To Incredibly Helpful https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2019/07/01/the-most-amazing-examples-of-drones-in-use-today-from-scary-to-incredibly-helpful/#7d403d9a762a
- Follow Oxford Leadership in LinkedIn
- Mindfulness: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6553373824669233152
- 24 Character Strengths: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6552631932138606592
- Digital Continues to Disrupt: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6552629941882638336
- Management Practices for Effective Leadership in the Workplace https://management30.com/blog/management-practices-for-effective-leadership-in-the-workplace/
- Developing the 7 Main Qualities of a Successful mentor https://management30.com/blog/developing-the-7-main-qualities-of-a-successful/
- Udacity’s AI generates lecture videos from audio narration https://venturebeat.com/2019/07/05/udacitys-ai-generates-lecture-videos-from-audio-narrations/
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs, American - Businessman February 24, 1955 - October 5, 2011