The week forty-nine (X2) summary
I found no source for the picture, but a good explanation of Thinkers, Doers and Dreamers https://medium.com/@ayush_98282/thinkers-doers-and-dreamers-d622a981cc88
Only 3 weeks left and a new year of weekly summaries starts and my current nomenclature of the weeks only works for another two weeks. So time to ReThink and to come up with something new. Why not just combining the official week of the year with the year itself, this will work forever --> today would be 29/2019 for example. Just let me know, when you have a better idea.
Finally this week the merger of my company with another company was approved by the EU http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-19-4349_en.htm, what means a lof of new business potential and opportunities on the one side, but also a lot of work in a short period of time on the other side. Others enjoy their summer holiday, we make this merger happen in the coming weeks 👍. With a great team from both companies and a lot of higly motivated people, who had to wait a long time for this moment. Next week we will proceed with our preparation work.
When you are already on holiday or planning to go on holiday shortly, some interesting material below, to be checked out:
- 21 Behaviors That Will Make You Brilliant at Creativity & Relationships https://medium.com/better-marketing/21-behaviors-that-will-make-you-brilliant-at-creativity-relationships-c5bdb3d58a28
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (19-Jul-19) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2019/the-10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week17
- The Future Of Work: 5 Important Ways Jobs Will Change In The 4th Industrial Revolution https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2019/07/15/the-future-of-work-5-important-ways-jobs-will-change-in-the-4th-industrial-revolution/#3e89220954c7
- TED Playlist: The history of the future https://www.ted.com/playlists/416/the_history_of_the_future
- The short list: 24 books, each under 200 pages, as recommended by TED speakers https://ideas.ted.com/the-short-list-24-books-under-200-pages-as-recommended-by-ted-speakers/
- Morrisons the first supermarket to ban fruit plastic packaging https://www.scotsman.com/news/environment/morrisons-the-first-supermarket-to-ban-fruit-plastic-packaging-1-4931199
- Oil reserves in the world in the form of towers https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:6558622317897977856
- Podcast with Simon Sinek: How to Lead in the 21st Century https://www.howtoacademy.com/podcasts/how-to-lead-in-the-21st-century/