Here we go again ...
Picture taken today at 04.30 PM Germany time.
Quickly passed the next milestone of #155,555 overall readers today and are up to the next one already, only 11,111 readers ahead of us. Thanks for making it happen again 🙂👍.
On the casual Friday today I did wear a T-Shirt from a previous company of mine that did came out after a re-branding and to kick off a new management strategy - GOOD TO GREAT.
“Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice.” ― Jim Collins, Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't, https://www.jimcollins.com/
- Good to Great by Jim Collins https://www.nateliason.com/notes/lessons-good-great-jim-collins
- Jim Collins: Good to Great in 10 Steps https://www.inc.com/kimberly-weisul/jim-collins-good-to-great-in-ten-steps.html
- Video Review for 'Good To Great by Jim Collins' https://youtu.be/Yk7bzZjOXaM
- Jim Collins's Top 10 Rules For Success https://youtu.be/Cu1WZoikY5M
After two days of every time high temperatures above 40+ degrees celsius, the weather seems to be a little bit relaxing this evening. Even some rain and thunder storms are possible, everybody is desperately waiting for some watering from the sky.
- The Best Productivity Books to Read for Your Career in 2019 https://www.themuse.com/advice/best-productivity-books-for-your-career-goodreads
- 6 Brilliant Things People With Emotional Intelligence Do Under Pressure https://www.inc.com/marcel-schwantes/how-can-you-be-sure-someone-has-emotional-intelligence-watch-for-these-6-signs.html
- The Power of the Young https://simonsinek.com/discover/the-power-of-the-young/
- Youtube: Not Business As Usual Documentary (1 hour 2 minutes) https://youtu.be/p_TCDS-V6Aw
“The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline.” ― Jim Collins, https://www.jimcollins.com/concepts.html