Latest changes ...
Every month there are legal and government changes in Germany that get announced some days before in the online newspapers, to create awareness in the population.
For me personally there are some changes as well. I am stopping my collaboration with HSC Personalmanagement for my right placement (headhunter) activites from today onwards. Nevertheless I will proceed with my career advice and coaching, and even some right placement just in case I find a good match between a candidate and a potential employer. You never know.
At work my big project did start the hot phase today, as now the merger of Vodafone and Unitymedia is official. And we had a 1st success story today, good preparation and team work. Well done.
Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. Vince Lombardi, American - Coach June 11, 1913 - September 3, 1970, http://www.vincelombardi.com/
A variety of interesting material below. Check it out when you find some time:
- The Tim Tam Philosophy: How to Stick at Something and Not Give Up https://learningfundamentals.com.au/the-tim-tam-philosophy-how-to-stick-at-something-and-not-give-up/
- Less traffic and cleaner air: The second generation of ONOs are hitting the streets of Berlin with Hermes and Liefery https://onomotion.com/projects/
- How Your Manager Experience Shapes Your Employee Experience https://www.gallup.com/workplace/259469/manager-experience-shapes-employee-experience.aspx
- ConantLeadership Flywheel https://conantleadership.com/conantleadershipflywheel/
- TED Playlist: How do ideas travel? https://www.ted.com/playlists/489/how_do_ideas_travel
- From Index Cards to One-Page Sketchnote https://www.verbaltovisual.com/from-index-cards-to-one-page-sketchnote/