Different growth scenarios ...
Picture and detailed information by https://fortune.com/100-fastest-growing-companies/2019/
There are different ways to grow, just find one or several personal preferences. The first choice is not always the best one and it can change over time. Just be flexible. e.g. Maybe listen to the opinion of other people?
- 50 Inspirational Career Quotes https://www.themuse.com/advice/50-inspirational-career-quotes
Or learn from one of the best role models in our time?
- Warren Buffett Says This Is the Most Important Leadership Trait You Should Have https://www.inc.com/marcel-schwantes/warren-buffett-says-this-is-most-important-leadership-trait-to-have-and-6-ways-you-can-improve-it.html
Or get into details of new ideas/trends/best practices like Management 3.0?
- Gamifying Change: The Change Management Game https://management30.com/blog/gamifying-change-the-change-management-game/
- Management 3.0 Plus Module: Metrics & OKRs https://management30.com/align-constraints/metrics-okrs/
Or check out the approach of new trends, what are people doing differently?
- Convercycle Bike - 2in1 Urban Bike (Scroll down for English version) https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/convercycle-bike-2in1-urban-bike#/
Growth begins when we begin to accept our own weakness. Jean Vanier, Canadian - Philosopher Born: September 10, 1928 - https://www.jean-vanier.org/en