The week 33-2019 summary
Good stuff provided by Pentoz https://www.pentoz.com/ and others.
As we had the recognition topic this week I will be bringing some muffins to the project team tomorrow, just as a small thank you for the good work done since the beginning of August. Two weeks left until the "big day" and the expectations and the pressure from the outside is increasing daily. Not a surprise as everybody wants to be priority one with every personal task that has not been covered or planned so far. A typical human behavior ...
There are rumors that the late summer will be coming back shortly with higher temperatures. Would be great as the school summer holidays in my region will be over on 28-Aug-19. The kids are waiting for some last outdoor pool fun before they have to go back to learning ...
Some interesting content for your learning experience below:
- inFORM is a Dynamic Shape Display that can render 3D content physically https://tangible.media.mit.edu/project/inform/
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (16-Aug-19) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2019/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week22
- What Is Extended Reality Technology? A Simple Explanation For Anyone https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2019/08/12/what-is-extended-reality-technology-a-simple-explanation-for-anyone/#246b79007249
- Big Data-As-A-Service: How To Choose The Best Provider? https://www.bernardmarr.com/default.asp?contentID=1743
- How to Know What to Blog About (Interesting insights and possibilities) https://medium.com/@shauntagrimes/how-to-know-what-to-blog-about-957a537c1463
The job market of the future will consist of those jobs that robots cannot perform. Our blue-collar work is pattern recognition, making sense of what you see. Gardeners will still have jobs because every garden is different. The same goes for construction workers. The losers are white-collar workers, low-level accountants, brokers, and agents. Michio Kaku, American - Physicist Born: January 24, 1947 - https://bigthink.com/videos/michio-kaku-2639431116