More on priority setting ...
As reference to the picture, see How to Master your Priorities with the Urgent-Important Matrix at https://medium.com/swlh/how-to-master-your-priorities-with-the-urgent-important-matrix-a7904de55266
I did get good feedback about my "Priority setting" post from a colleague lately. Really great to get some direct reaction, as this is not happening very often. And a good motivation in this case, to provide some more content, keeping it simple.
The Urgent-Important Matrix is also know as the Eisenhower Matrix, https://www.eisenhower.me/eisenhower-matrix/, often used for time management purposes.
Let's also pick up the learning topic:
- Challenge Pits – Which Zone Are You in Today? https://mindfulbydesign.com/challenge-pits-zone-today/
- Creating a culture of learning https://www.strategy-business.com/article/Creating-a-culture-of-learning
- Futurist Thomas Frey's predictions featured at the World Economic Forum https://youtu.be/wOJJVuYS-4E
- 78 Skills that will be Difficult to Automate https://youtu.be/DODPpadtPdQ
- 9 Bad Manager Mistakes That Make Good People Quit https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/9-bad-manager-mistakes-make-good-people-quit-dr-travis-bradberry/
And some other stuff to finish:
- Key Factors For Successful Goal Achievement https://tasiso.co.za/1379-2/
- Management 3.0: How Do You Define Purpose & Meaning? https://us6.campaign-archive.com/?u=38f755d573baf4cdcb1d04318&id=4d524010ea&e=fdfb415fb8
You've got to know what you want. This is central to acting on your intentions. When you know what you want, you realize that all there is left then is time management. You'll manage your time to achieve your goals because you clearly know what you're trying to achieve in your life. -- Patch Adams, American - Author Born: May 28, 1945, https://www.patchadams.org/patch-adams/