My week 38-2019 highlights ...
Picture in Yoda style by https://pixabay.com/illustrations/be-change-become-practice-1779752/, more Yoda at https://www.developgoodhabits.com/yoda-quotes/
Today I started to update my school workshop presentation, as the next workshop is scheduled for 09-Oct-19. Really surprising, how much changed in only one year. Besides the pure changes there is also a lot of good and new material that should be added.
After the VUCA event some weeks ago, I thought about adding the topic to the presentation as well and found a really great source related to schools, but only in German 😲 https://www.vedducation.de/2019/04/07/schule-im-wandel-eine-geschichte-in-15-bildern/. For the none German natives, an alternative article at https://medium.com/@erinraab/design-schools-for-today-not-to-prepare-students-for-tomorrow-712a5b6dc3dc
Looking forward to a busy week, also with the 1st phone interview of a new intern.
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (20-Sep-19) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2019/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week27
- TED Playlist: Talks for when you want to laugh and think https://www.ted.com/playlists/483/talks_for_when_you_want_to_lau
- SWITCH by Chip Heath and Dan Heath | Animated Core Message https://youtu.be/q_cp8nebs_A
- 100 Years - 100 Women Engineers https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/100-years-women-engineers-dawn-bonfield-mbe/
- Management 3.0 & SAFe®: A Powerful Mojito https://management30.com/blog/management-30-safe-mojito/
"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." — Mark Twain, https://www.cmgww.com/historic/twain/