A quick story ...
The following story from Barack Obama was shared: ".. he told about a young man from his White House team who asked him why he’s always so positive and optimistic. Obama asked him: "What’s my name?” The man answered: “Well… Barack Obama.” Obama: “No, what’s my full name?” Young man: “Erhh…” Obama: “My name is Barack Hussein Obama. And if a guy with such a name makes it to the White House we have every reason to be very optimistic. Also for the future.”"
One more reference to my post from Sunday:
- Stop hating a teenager because you fear her message https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/stop-hating-teenager-because-you-fear-her-message-mauro-porcini/
and some more interesting content:
- The Surprising Power of Choosing Your Problems https://nextbigideaclub.com/conversation-the-surprising-power-of-choosing-your-problems/22349/
- Gamifying Change: The Change Management Game https://management30.com/blog/gamifying-change-the-change-management-game/
- Understanding the 3 Types of CEOs: Bosses, Leaders, and Managers https://www.inc.com/david-brown/understanding-3-types-of-ceos-bosses-leaders-managers.html
- Asia’s future is now (really great details and insights) https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/asia-pacific/asias-future-is-now
- Challenge Pits: Four Different Types https://mindfulbydesign.com/challenge-pits-four-different-types/
- Crafting an Elevator Pitch https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/elevator-pitch.htm
- The Best Leadership Ideas to Explore Right Now https://conantleadership.com/best-leadership-ideas/
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. -- Barack Obama, American - President Born: August 4, 1961, https://barackobama.com/