The week 43-2019 summary
Triggered by the latest Seth Godin blog post “Where does this bus go?” https://seths.blog/2019/10/where-does-this-bus-go/, I selected the bus picture for today. And choosing a London bus is even a great analogy with the still ongoing Brexit theater 😠👎. Some details about the famous double-decker bus here, https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/london-icons-the-double-decker-bus/.
The summary of the last week is short and easy, great holiday in Italy, just too short and I finished the #200,000 overall reader celebration video as planned (see teaser from yesterday). Besides that I have been invited to an IT Strategy Meeting next month https://strategyinsights.eu/strategy-meetings/, looking forward to the opportunity and interesting exchange of ideas and opinions. As this is going to be a very exclusive event, I might only be able to share some insights. To be verified in the coming weeks.
Next week is a short week with a long weekend, as we have All Saint's day on 01-Nov-19. Some material to check out, just in case you have a day off as well:
- These Finnish supermarkets have a 'happy hour' to stop food waste https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/10/these-finnish-supermarkets-have-a-happy-hour-to-stop-food-waste
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (25-Oct-19) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2019/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week30
- What Is 5G Technology And How Must Businesses Prepare For It? https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2019/10/25/what-is-5g-technology-and-how-must-businesses-prepare-for-it/#2025bc2e1758
- Making Joy a Priority at Work https://hbr.org/2019/07/making-joy-a-priority-at-work
- The innovation commitment https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/strategy-and-corporate-finance/our-insights/the-innovation-commitment