Reaching another top ...
Thanks again to my one-, some-, several- and all-the-time readers, as we reached another weekly high at 4,095 readers/last week 👍👍👍. What an unbelievable number, as this is 585 readers per day. I am deeply impressed by your support, very much appreciated.
The increase of weekly readers might still be related to reaching the #200,000 overall reader milestone on 07-Nov-19, but I am not sure and will see it in the coming weeks. Anyway just in case you missed it, a reminder for my celebration video at https://youtu.be/5RzlVXPiGig and the shortcut link to download my two eBooks at https://www.shorturl.at/emM07, still open for some more days 😉.
- THE PATH FROM EMPATHY TO ACCOUNTABILITY https://leadershipfreak.blog/2019/11/15/the-path-from-empathy-to-accountability/
- 13 Things Science Says Will Make You Much Happier https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/13-things-science-says-make-you-much-happier-dr-travis-bradberry/
- TED Playlist: Talks from inspiring teachers https://www.ted.com/playlists/182/talks_from_inspiring_teachers
- Stop Tracking Employees And Start Inspiring Them https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesinsights/2017/06/20/stop-tracking-employees-and-start-inspiring-them/#5ccd96914322
- DevOps Is Dead, Long Live NoOps https://medium.com/better-programming/devop-noops-difference-504dfc4e9faa
- Storytelling is a powerful communication tool — here’s how to use it https://ideas.ted.com/storytelling-is-a-powerful-communication-tool-heres-how-to-use-it-from-ted/
With ideas it is like with dizzy heights you climb: At first they cause you discomfort and you are anxious to get down, distrustful of your own powers; but soon the remoteness of the turmoil of life and the inspiring influence of the altitude calm your blood; your step gets firm and sure and you begin to look - for dizzier heights. -- Nikola Tesla, Inventor July 10, 1856 - January 7, 1943, https://www.biography.com/inventor/nikola-tesla