A packed January ...
CES 2020 Las Vegas will close tomorrow and the next event is already coming up shortly. The World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting 2020 takes place 21-24 January, more details at https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2020
I mentioned the World Economic Forum, as they are generating a lot of really good material during the whole year. See two more examples:
- Your next pair of sneakers could be made from coffee https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/07/your-next-pair-of-sneakers-could-be-made-from-coffee
- The world’s e-waste is a huge problem. It’s also a golden opportunity https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/01/how-a-circular-approach-can-turn-e-waste-into-a-golden-opportunity/
There is much more to explore on their Reports page for example, check it out https://www.weforum.org/reports
Just today my BLOG reached a new high for the weekly reader average, measured over the last 5 weeks. The new record is 3,304 readers, a good reason to celebrate and enjoy the weekend 🙂.
Some good videos to close for today:
- TED Playlist: Radical rethinking https://www.ted.com/playlists/387/10_years_of_ted_talks_radical
- What a digital government looks like https://www.ted.com/talks/anna_piperal_what_a_digital_government_looks_like
- SONY: VISION-S prototype vehicle concept movie https://youtu.be/j1RAdaSFWkM
- The most amazing drone holographic light show in China https://youtu.be/BjRb6u_PQwQ