The week 03-2020 highlights ...
Picture by https://www.pentoz.com/
Ups and downs during the last week as also mentioned on the picture, but in summary we are growing in the project. And might make some good progress in the coming week when everything goes well.
On Wednesday we had the 1st preparation meeting for the 2. VDI Nacht der Technik Rhein-Wupper in 2020 (https://rhein-wupper.nacht-der-technik.de/). The event is scheduled for 02-Oct-2020, but the earlier we get up to speed the better. At the evening a new supporter out of the Engineering community joined and I was directly sure that I know the guy, but had no idea where we met the 1st time - you always meet twice 😉. On the way home with public transport we did discuss several options, but did not come to the right conclusion in the end. The next day I did search for the name Think-Digi (the guy's company) in my two eBooks and found the right post from 23-May-18 https://www.rethinkandfocus.com/429718297/5948702/posting/our-children-at-full-speed-in-the-digital-world, we had seen us the first time during a Meetup at Sipgate in Duesseldorf. It's a small world ...
A busy week is coming up and only 13 days left until Super Bowl LIV 👍 https://www.miasbliv.com/
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (17-Jan-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-03
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Mental Space http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2020/01/mental-space.html
- TED Talk: The happy secret to better work https://www.ted.com/talks/shawn_achor_the_happy_secret_to_better_work
- The Danger of Organizational Purpose https://wuwei-inst.org/groupthink-danger-of-organizational-purpose-management30/
- We Need STEAM, Not STEM Education, To Prepare Our Kids For The 4th Industrial Revolution https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/01/15/we-need-steam-not-stem-education-to-prepare-our-kids-for-the-4th-industrial-revolution/#1351888c55fb