My week 04-2020 summary
Picture taken from homepage of https://www.feuerwerkderturnkunst.de/fileadmin/images/show/OPUS_Ensemble_PR-Fotos_460x250/Trailer-60sek.mp4
Fireworks of the gymnastics art is the title of the show we have seen yesterday afternoon as our family event. A yearly show that is bringing stars and experts from very different gymnastics disciplines together, just check the video for a 1st impression. Really something for everyone.
Disruption is a process, not an event, and innovations can only be disruptive relative to something else. -- Clayton M. Christensen, American - Author Born: April 6, 1952. Died: January 23, 2020, https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelhorn/2020/01/24/clayton-christensen-the-gentle-giant-of-innovation-19522020/#4a46360aa598
The topic of leadership is a touchy one. A lot of leaders fail because they don't have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that chord. Throughout my years, I haven't had that fear. -- Kobe Bryant, American - Athlete Born: August 23, 1978. Died today in a helicopter crash, Dear Basketball - 2018 Oscar winner, https://youtu.be/ziUc0OCDmoU
Two great guys, experts in their field, died this week, what a loss.
A busy week coming up with the project Sprint review on Monday and the new Sprint planning on Tuesday. Besides that two different project progress reportings are required that need some preparation work. Just in case you have spare time, some material to review below:
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (24-Jan-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-04
- How to step out of the shop-spend-consume cycle https://ideas.ted.com/how-to-step-out-of-the-shop-spend-consume-cycle/
- TED Playlist: What's the future of food? https://www.ted.com/playlists/631/what_s_the_future_of_food
- The Top 5 Tech Trends That Will Disrupt Education In 2020 - The EdTech Innovations Everyone Should Watch https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/01/20/the-top-5-tech-trends-that-will-disrupt-education-in-2020the-edtech-innovations-everyone-should-watch/#67df24b42c5b
- The 5 Biggest Virtual And Augmented Reality Trends In 2020 Everyone Should Know About https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/01/24/the-5-biggest-virtual-and-augmented-reality-trends-in-2020-everyone-should-know-about/#5143da9524a8