Communication perspectives ...
Picture of Baby Groot provided by https://www.pentoz.com/
Baby Groot is a crew member of the Guardians of the Galaxy, https://www.marvel.com/movies/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2, just in case you did not know.
“Words can only express so much. Communicate through action.” -- Japanese quote, http://japanoscope.com/japanese-quotes/
"Never tell your problems to everyone. 80% don't care and the other 20% are glad you have them." -- Lou Holtz, https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/lou-holtz-11972.php
More interesting material:
- Altimeter’s Top Digital Trends for 2020 https://www.prophet.com/2020/01/altimeters-top-digital-trends-for-2020/
- 6 Shifts New Leaders Must Make to Succeed https://www.ccl.org/articles/leading-effectively-articles/identity-shift-achieving-results-by-managing-others/
- This German supermarket’s shelves are filled with food other stores won’t sell https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/02/supermarket-food-waste-surplus-germany