My week 08-2020 summary ...
Picture shared by https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladimerbotsvadze/
As you can see on the picture, it is all about the right manner towards other people. "Treat other people the way you want to be treated", just a small change, but it is worth it 😉.
By searching for a topic today I found a lot of articles related to CHANGE, possibly not specific to a Sunday it is just a general topic of interested and a lot of different people have to say something about it.
"Changing your life starts with changing your thoughts. What are you thinking about today?" -- Kevin Eikenberry, https://www.kevineikenberry.com/
Some examples for the CHANGE related articles:
- 5 Behaviors of Leaders Who Embrace Change https://hbr.org/2018/05/5-behaviors-of-leaders-who-embrace-change
- Managing Change In 8 Simple Steps https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/managing-change-8-simple-steps-tomas-kucera/
- Change Management Is A Mindset https://www.forbes.com/sites/harmoncullinan/2020/02/20/change-management-is-a-mindset
- 10 Things To Remember When Everything Seems To Be Going Wrong At Work https://www.forbes.com/sites/amymorin/2020/02/19/10-things-to-remember-when-everything-seems-to-be-going-wrong-at-work
Still an increasing interest in my BLOG, what is very much appreciated and additional motivation to provide interesting material to and share thoughts with you. After beating the 5 weeks average reader record last week, we could reach a new weekly reader record this time. Thanks a lot 👍.
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (21-Feb-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week
- Seth's Blog: Wasting it https://seths.blog/2020/02/wasting-it/
- Artificial Human Beings: The Amazing Examples Of Robotic Humanoids And Digital Humans https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/02/17/artificial-human-beings-the-amazing-examples-of-robotic-humanoids-and-digital-humans/#586a538b5165
- What is the difference between OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and MBOs (Management by Objectives)? https://youtu.be/wl0exJy4k_E